Athens Mythology tour
*Contact us for different languages
Acropolis guided tour
Explore in a fun and educating way all the monuments at the Acropolis hill such as the Parthenon, the Propylaea, The Temple of Nike Athen, Erechthion and more
Explore old Athens
Walk through the streets of Plaka, the oldest part of Athens and hear fascinating stories.
Hadrian’s Arch and Temple of Zeus
Pass by Hadrian’s Arch and Temple of Zeus and heat amazing myths about Greek Gods and heroes.
Park and playground time
Your guide will take you to the National Gardens of Athens where kids will be able to play free, see the animals and explore nature
In front of the Greek Parliament admire the unique Presidential Guards and learn all the myths and legends following them.
The tour is private for you and your family and totally adjustable to the age and interests of your kids!
- Private tour – customized according to your family needs
- Services of a licensed kid expert guide
- Guided tour at the Archaeological site of Acropolis
- All taxes
- Skip the line tickets can be arranged (have to be agreed in advance)
- Pick up from hotel/apartment within 10 minutes walk from the meeting point (have to be agreed in advance)
Amazing Tour! Great sights and amazing guide. We had an awesome time as a family and our kids were really engaged.
The company was recommended to us by a friend and the mythology tour was certainly one of the highlights of our vacation. The guide was very friendly, experienced, and professional which made it a real treat.
Eat your way around Athens with a local foodie who will show you the local hot spots.